The 3i digital force / torque indicator is designed to work with a wide range of Mark-10 remote force and torque sensors . With exclusive Plug & TestTM technology, all calibration and configuration data is saved within the sensor's smart connector, not the indicator, allowing for true interchangeability. In addition, all sensors are fully compatible with the advanced 5i force / torque indicator.The 3i shares its menu structure and most specifications with Series 3 digital force gauges. The sampling rate is 2,000 Hz, producing accurate results under a wide range of test conditions. A backlit graphic LCD displays large characters, and a menu is available to access the gauges' features and configurable parameters. The display also features an analog load bar for graphical representation of applied load, as well as set point indicators for pass-fail testing. USB output is provided for data collection purposes.
Note: USB output now allows the gauge to respond to the ? ASCII command, allowing programs such as MESUR gauge and MESUR Lite to request single point or continuous data.
- Must order with interchangeable force and torque sensors
- High speed 2000Hz samping rate
- USB data output
- Ultra compact size
- Large backlit graphic display
- 4 selectable units of measure
- Programmable set points w/pass fail indicators
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- MESUR Lite data collection software included.